Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome!

Happy Labor Day! What an appropriate holiday to launch my Aspiring Author blog. Writing for me is a labor of love; publishing is another story. This blog is my journey into the world of book publishing. I've been reading a lot, following authors and publishers on Twitter, talking more freely about my writing, and now, I'm going to share what I'm learning in real time with you. This is not just a place for me to write about my experience, but I'll also offer valuable information on the publishing world through links and other resources that I discover along the way. If you're an aspiring author, know an aspiring author, or are just curious about what makes someone want to write a book and seek the approval of publishers, this is the site for you. I hope you'll come by often. And please follow me or leave a comment...I crave feedback! Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...Always, Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment