Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Resolution Round-Up

I’m going to make this quick. This year I did not succumb to writing New Year’s resolutions, I did not make a pot of black-eyed peas, and I did not demand that the first person through the front door of my home be a man (family superstitions die hard). But I did spend an inordinate amount of time reading resolutions and advice aimed at writers, many of which appeared in my Aspiring Author Daily publication.

I thought you might appreciate a round-up of sorts. They are in no particular order, as I’m not out to sway your opinion – or your resolutions for the year. Some of them aren’t resolutions, but more resources to revitalize your writing life. So, here’s to life as a writer, setting goals and resolving to be better. Enjoy! And, Happy New Year!

Always,
Athena

~Shout-outs to all the bloggers featured in 
the round-up for sharing their insights~

Helping Writers Become Authors

Storyfix

WOW-WomenOnWriting

Brian Klems’ the Writer’s Dig

Guide to Literary Agents

HuffPost Books

Julie Hedlund

Writer’s Edit

Writers Write

Write By Night

Terrible Minds

The Walden University Writing Center

The Alliance of Independent Authors

All Things Writing

Bookmasters

Flogging the Quill



No comments:

Post a Comment